Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Salvador Dali Figure on the Rocks painting

Salvador Dali Figure on the Rocks paintingSalvador Dali Dali Nude in Contemplation Before the Five Regular Bodies paintingSalvador Dali Asummpta Corpuscularia Lapislazulina painting
seems to me the surest way to hook
the fish we're after is to make it clear
that anyone can speak up without fear
who has a tip of any sort. I won't
ask why he didn't speak up sooner; don't
fear that. But on the other hand, by gum,
if any prof or student knows the bum
who turned my wife's first husband off, he'd better
come across, in person or by letter:
the penalty for silence is suspension.
The killer of the old dean (not to mention
his stenographer and other lackeys)
will suffer more:hispunishment, in fact, is
going to be total flunkage and expulsion
from the college. Such is my revulsion
for deanicide, I won't hesitate
to drive the rascal out myself; I hate
him in advance! Even if it should
turn out to be a relative, I would
put it to him without mercy. I'm
as hot and bothered over this old crime
as if I'd seen it happen. Can you hear
this vow I'm vowing, you folks in the rear?
I couldn't more despise the killer had he
killed, not my predecessor, but my daddy!

COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN:[Aside]
At least hetalksa good investigation,
and vows a pretty vow. In Proclamation
One, an undergraduate course, we teach
that sort of thing.
[TO TALIPED]
Look here, I'll swear no speech-
professor's guilty of the deed, or of
withholding evidence.

TALIPED: Because they love
to talk, but not to act. What's on your mind?

COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN:This, sir: Was the Proph-prof disinclined
to give your brother-in-law the killer's name,
or didn't he know it?

No comments: