Saturday, June 14, 2008

Andrew Atroshenko Intimate Thoughts painting

Andrew Atroshenko Intimate Thoughts painting
Claude Monet Irises in Monets Garden painting
know it is the sun that shines so bright.
PETRUCHIO
Now, by my mother's son, and that's myself,It shall be moon, or star, or what I list,Or ere I journey to your father's house.Go on, and fetch our horses back again.Evermore cross'd and cross'd; nothing but cross'd!
HORTENSIO
Say as he says, or we shall never go.
KATHARINA
Forward, I pray, since we have come so far,And be it moon, or sun, or what you please:An if you please to call it a rush-candle,Henceforth I vow it shall be so for me.
PETRUCHIO
I say it is the moon.
KATHARINA
I know it is the moon. Nay, then you lie: it is the blessed sun.
KATHARINA
Then, God be bless'd, it is the blessed sun:But sun it is not, when you say it is not;And the moon changes even as your mind.

No comments: