Saturday, June 14, 2008

Johannes Vermeer Girl with a Red Hat painting

Johannes Vermeer Girl with a Red Hat painting
Eduard Manet Flowers In A Crystal Vase painting
My widow says, thus she conceives her tale.
PETRUCHIO
Very well mended. Kiss him for that, good widow.
KATHARINA
'He that is giddy thinks the world turns round:'I pray you, tell me what you meant by that.
Widow
Your husband, being troubled with a shrew,Measures my husband's sorrow by his woe:And now you know my meaning,
hundred marks, my Kate does put her down.
HORTENSIO
That's my office.
PETRUCHIO
Spoke like an officer; ha' to thee, lad!
[Drinks to HORTENSIO]
BAPTISTA
How likes Gremio these quick-witted folks?
and butt! an hasty-witted bodyWould say your head and butt were head and horn.
VINCENTIO
Ay, mistress bride, hath that awaken'd you?
BIANCA
Ay, but not frighted me; therefore I'll sleep again.
PETRUCHIO
Nay, that you shall not: since you have begun,

No comments: