Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wassily Kandinsky Wassily Kandinsky Composition VIII painting

Wassily Kandinsky Wassily Kandinsky Composition VIII paintingVincent van Gogh Vincent van Gogh The Bedroom paintingVincent van Gogh Vincent van Gogh Reaper painting
arms: what was it that looked through the optics of that respiring female organism and said "I love you"? And to what did those voweled noises speak? To what refer?I. Love. You. The idea was as preposterous as it was dark! No, I'd not seen through My Ladyship, no more myself, and if that was my infirmity, it was yet to be overcome; indeed, it had overcome me. Very well (I reminded myself as we went up to the Cataloguing Office, Mother pressing the lift-button out of habit), then I had failed that part of my Assignment, even on my own terms, and Failure is Passage. But elation was fled, even grim satisfaction; I began to feel desolate. If only Mother were not demented, I thought, and Max not detained (if indeed he still was, after the amnesty): how good it would be to discuss the problem with them!
We passed through the spoke-filed room, in whose hub the empty Scroll-case stood. It being Saturday afternoon and nearly dinnertime, only a few scholars were about. The door to Mother's former office was locked, and bore a small sign that read CACAFILEOUT OF ORDER . It occurred to that I had no clear reason for coming there

No comments: