Sunday, April 26, 2009

Ford Madox Brown Work

Ford Madox Brown WorkFord Madox Brown Romeo and JulietPierre Auguste Renoir La Promenade
Them elves turned the whole kitchen upside down,” she said. “It’s going to take me days to get it straight. Anyway, everyone knows raw vegetables are bad for you, and I can’t be having with them eggy pies.”
Magrat looked beseechingly at Nanny Ogg; Granny Weatherwax had wandered off into the gardens, where she was getting a tendency to stick her nose in flowers right out of her system.
“Nothin’ to do Mrs. Scorbic began.
There was a click. She looked down the length of a crossbow and met Magrat’s steady gaze.
“Go ahead,” said the Queen of Lancre softly, “bake my quiche.”
\
Verence sat in his nightshirt with his head in his hands. He
could remember hardly anything about the night, except a
feeling of coldness. And no one seemed very inclined to tell
him.with me,” said Nanny. “It’s not my kitchen, dear.”“No, it’s mine. I’ve been cook here for years,” said Mrs. Scorbic, “and I knows how things should be done, and I’m not going to be ordered around in my own kitchen by some chit of a girl.”Magrat sagged. Nanny tapped her on the shoulder.“You might need this at this point,” she said, and handed Magrat the winged helmet.“The king’s been very happy with—“

No comments: