Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thomas Moran Mountain of the Holy Cross

Thomas Moran Mountain of the Holy CrossThomas Moran Monterey CoastThomas Moran Grand Canyon
But you're alive," she said, half-disbelievingly. "You en't… You en't been…"
"My name's Will Parry," he said. "I don't know what you mean about demons. In my world demon means… it means devil, something evil."
"In your world? You mean this en't your world?"
"No. I just found… a way in. Like your world, I suppose. It must be joined on."
She dust? What sort of dust?"
She narrowed her eyes and said nothing. He turned away to go downstairs.
"I'm hungry," he said. "Is there any food in the kitchen?"
"I dunno," she said, and followed, keeping her distance from him.
In the kitchen Will found the ingredients for a casserole relaxed a little, but she still watched him intently, and he stayed calm and quiet as if she were a strange cat he was making friends with."Have you seen anyone else in this city?" he went on."No.""How long have you been here?""Dunno. A few days. I can't remember.""So why did you come here?""I'm looking for Dust," she said."Looking for dust? What, gold

No comments: