Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Fabian Perez Venice

Fabian Perez VeniceFabian Perez For a Better Life IIIFabian Perez Untitled II
was doing in the basin last night, taking on stores, 'cause we're going to a big muster up in the fens, what we call a roping. And what I reckon is we're a going to send out a rescue party, when we heard what all the other gyptians know, when we put our knowledge together. That's what I'd do, if I was John Faa."
"Who's John Faa?"for the coal spirit and the fire mines, and there's been rumors of war for even longer than the Gobblers been going. And we reckoned the Gobblers were buying off the Tartar chiefs by giving 'em kids, cause the Tartars eat 'em, don't they? They bake children and eat "em."
"They never!" said Lyra.
"The king of the gyptians."
"And you're really going to rescue the kids? What about Roger?"
"Who's Roger?"
"The Jordan college kitchen boy. He was took same as Billy the day before I come away with Mrs. Coulter. I bet if I was took, he'd come and rescue me. If you're going to rescue Billy, I want to come too and rescue Roger."
And Uncle Asriel, she thought; but she didn't mention that.

No comments: