Friday, November 7, 2008

Guido Reni The Archangel Michael painting

Guido Reni The Archangel Michael paintingFrancois Boucher The Rape of Europa paintingMichelangelo Buonarroti The Creation of Adam painting
instance, that old people die on long journeys, that God does not cure cancer, and that oceans do not part. We have to stop this idiocy. Come with me. Plenty of room in the car. Maybe you can help to talk them out of it; that Ayesha, she's grateful to you, perhaps she'll listen."
"To come in the car?" Srinivas felt helpless, as though mighty hands were gripping his limbs. "There is my
"This is a suicide mission for many of our people," Mirza Saeed urged him. "I need help. Naturally I could pay."
"Money is no object," Srinivas retreated, affronted. "Excuse, please, Sethji. I must consider."
"Don't you see?" Mirza Saeed shouted after him. "We are not communal people, you and I. Hindu--Muslim bhai-bhai! We can open up a secular front against this mumbo-jumbo."
Srinivas turned back. "But I am not an unbeliever," he protested

No comments: