Monday, October 6, 2008

Wassily Kandinsky Farbstudie Quadrate painting

Wassily Kandinsky Farbstudie Quadrate paintingGustav Klimt The Bride paintingGustav Klimt Hope painting
disgusted again. “Now I’ll be right along. So good-bye.”
“You tell Mary how it is, Jay. Don’t want her thinking bad of me, ringing ...”
“That’s all right. She’ll understand. Good-bye, Ralph.”
“I wouldn’t a rung you up, Jay if ...”
“That’s all right. Thanks for calling. Good-bye.”
Ralph’s voice was unsatisfied. “Well, good-bye,” he said.
Wants babying, Jay realized. Not appreciated enough. He listened. The line was still open. The hell I will, he thought, and hung up. Of all the crybabies, he thought, and went on back to the bedroom.

“Gracious sake,” said Mary, under her breath. “I thought he’d talk forever!”
“Oh, well,” Jay said, “reckon he can’t help it.” He sat on the bed and felt for his socks.
“It is your father, Jay?”
“Yup,” he said, pulling on one sock.

No comments: