Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Unknown Artist Heighton After Hours painting

Unknown Artist Heighton After Hours paintingUnknown Artist Brent Lynch Evening Lounge paintingUnknown Artist Brent Lynch Coastal Drive painting
The manuscript enclosed is notThe Seeker, that novel I've been promising you for the past two years and on which you hold a contractual option.The Seeker is lost, I fear; no use to seek him, or any other novel from this pen: I and the Muse, who in any case had not cohabited these many d for good and alla vinculo matrimonii. The wonder is not that our alliance has ended, but that it lasted and produced at all, in the light of my wrong-headedness. I will not admit that it was a mistake to wed her; matrimony may be the death of passion, but need not be of production. The error (by no means my only one) was in believing anything could endure; that my or any programme couldwork. Nothing "works," in the sense we commonly hope for; a certain goat-boy has taught me that; everything only gets worse, gets worse; our victories are never more than moral, and always

No comments: