Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fabian Perez Dream in a Dream painting

Fabian Perez Dream in a Dream paintingFabian Perez balcony V paintingFabian Perez Balcony at Buenos Aires III painting
your connecting plane among the thousands of listings, although when you do catch its number they seem to have changed the gate, which means that you need to be in a different concourse, so that your anxiety soon rises to an effective level—and thenaked redhead in boots announcing that flight four-enty to Memfish has been canceled.
I was grateful to be back on my plane. I did not want to go east now. I wanted to go west. I found a flight to beautiful, peaceful, sane Los Engeles and went there. In the hotel there I had a long, very hot bath. I know people die of heart attacks in very hot baths, but I took the risk.re you are back in the Denver airport sitting on a plastic chair bolted to the floor next to a fat, phlegmy man reading a magazine called Successful Usury amid the smell of stale beef fat, the wails of a miserable two-year-old, and the hugely amplified voice of a woman whom I visualise as a heavyset, white-skinned

No comments: