Friday, July 4, 2008

Pino day dream painting

Pino day dream painting
Andrew Atroshenko Intimate Thoughts painting
going to stay all night, too. How like the dear old times it was! And the rose-bud tea-set graced the table! With Marilla the force of nature could no further go.
"I suppose you and Diana will now proceed to talk all night," said Marilla sarcastically, as the girls went upstairs. Marilla was always sarcastic after any self-betrayal.
"Yes," agreed Anne gaily, "but I'm going to put Davy to bed first. He insists on that."
"You bet," said Davy, as they went along the hall. "I want somebody to say my prayers to again. It's no fun saying them alone."
"You don't say them alone, Davy. God is always with you to hear you."
"Well, I can't see Him," objected Davy. "I want to pray to somebody I can see

No comments: