Friday, June 20, 2008

Thomas Kinkade Spirit of Christmas painting

Thomas Kinkade Spirit of Christmas painting
Thomas Kinkade Serenity Cove painting
""Tut, you will find that I have not forgotten old times," cried Mr. Trevor, and, walking towards the sailor, he said something in a low voice. "Go into the kitchen," he continued out loud, "and you will get food and drink. I have no doubt that I shall find you a situation."
""Thank you, sir," said the seaman, touching his forelock. "I'm just off a two-yearer in an eight-knot tramp, short-handed at that, and I wants a rest. I thought I'd get it either with Mr. Beddoes or with you."
""Ah!" cried Mr. Trevor. `You know where Mr. Beddoes is?"
""Bless you, sir, I know where all my old friends are," said the fellow with a sinister smile, and he slouched off after the maid to the
-398-kitchen. Mr. Trevor mumbled something to us about having been shipmate with the man when he was going back to the diggings, and then, leaving us on the lawn, he went indoors.

No comments: